Change is a part of life. Our needs change, our goals change, our families change. The challenges we face along the way change as well. At Stockton & Stern, LLC, we provide a breadth of legal services to help our clients manage the often emotionally charged challenges that come with every stage of life’s journey. At heart, this involves finding answers to difficult questions, such as:
- If something happens to my spouse and I, how can we ensure our children will be raised according to our wishes?
- How can I ensure my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- How can I protect my assets, and those I leave to my heirs, against creditors, predators and other potential threats?
- My family and I believe our Trustee is mismanaging our estate. What options do we have?
- How can I make sure that people of my choosing will have the authority to make financial and medical decisions on my behalf if I become incapacitated?
- If my spouse or I require long-term care, how will we pay for it? Are we eligible for assistance from Medicaid or the Veterans Administration?
- How can I protect my rights and those of my children in a divorce?
- What is the best way to structure my business? How can I pass my business on to my children when I retire?
- What is involved in probating an estate or administering a trust?
To help you find answers to questions like these and many more, we will work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your greatest concerns and hopes for the future. Only then will we design and implement a plan to address every single one of them.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about us, what we do and how we can help you at every stage of life’s journey. Better yet, why not call us to schedule a complimentary consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and get to know one another. Let’s talk soon.